Friday, August 30, 2013

Buzzzin' by with Birthday Greetings!

I'm a glad person that enjoys my birthday... every six months!
I'm trying to enjoy others' birthdays too. 
Sending cards is a fun way to celebrate others!
This bee card is a sweet card to buzzz on over to a friend on her 
special day.



Did you know that there are two sizes of silhouette sets that focus on grasses and insects?
See the bee peeking from the inside?


I used Bo Bunny Apple Cider Papers, that are perfect for the upcoming fall season
of crafting and living!  I love the way the flirty Lovebug Creations Buttercream Bow matches the lovely pearl accents.


This is my last official DT post for the Gel-a-tins company.
But, I am sure that you will see me using their stamps again and again.
Stop by my hive sometime!
Dawn Mercedes, of Sunnyside Up

No comments: