Saturday, August 17, 2013

Covered in Buttons!

This card is covered in buttons, but it definitely won't break the bank or send you searching for something in just the right size or color.  Plus you don't have to worry about shipping a super thick card through the post office and paying extra fees.  All you need is the Sewing Kit stamp set and inks to match your chosen papers.  I love this card!



I just chose to use one of the stamps because I wanted them to all line up like one the buttons on one of the papers in this Echo Park kit.  They actually looked a lot like this button, but way smaller.  I stamped these right onto my card base with Stampin' Up inks and then layered on a couple of papers and some May Arts ribbon.  That pin is by Maya Road and the sticker and paper accent are from the paper kit.  The sentiment sticker is by American Crafts and I got a few different kinds at Target.  They're pretty handy.

I loved the bright colors in these papers and combining them with my stamps and making a birthday card was a really fun way to use up some of my bitty scraps that I had left over from other projects that I've made with these papers.  Get some cards made this weekend with your gel-a-tins and scraps!

No comments: