Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Tuesday Feature!


Today I'd like to feature one of our stamp sets and some of the fabulous projects that our current and past DT members have made with it. 

This week I've decided that we're going to be all about the Admission is Free set.  I have loved this set since I first saw it and I've always thought it was so cute and versatile.  The projects I'm about to share with you will give you a small idea of the many ways that you can use this great little set!
Admission is Free
First up I have a project by Kate, one of our current DT members:
 
 
How amazing is that?  I can't tell you how much I've paid for little kraft tickets to use as embellishments, but with this set you can not only make as many as you want, but you wouldn't be limited to one color!
 
Speaking of color, look at this card by current DT member, Dawn:
 
 
Just a few stamps and you have a cheerful card that hardly needs any embellishing at all.  I love the clean and simple look of this one!
 
And here's a blast from the past.  This card is from a previous DT member, Natalie.  It was always one of my favorites:
 
 
The layering with the paper adds so much fun pattern and color, but the focus is all on the stamps.  You can mix and match the sentiments in this set in so many fun ways, it always looks fresh.
 
You can check out the Admission is Free set in our store here.  I'd love to hear what you think of this set and what your favorites are!  I'll be back next Tuesday to share another one of my favorite sets.  See you then!


No comments: